Effects of Planet Moon in Vedic Astrology Introduction As per Astrology, the Moon planet rules over the…
About Pearl Stone
Pearl Gemstone (also known as moti stone in Hindi), unlike other gemstones or minerals, is not obtained from the rocks or deep forest, although, it is collected from deep under the sea.
It is its type of unusual stone that is shaped inside the sea in concentric layers in which mollusk is deposited over time. Due to a constant collection, an irresistible gemstone pearl comes into light.
Pearl is said to be a natural and organic gemstone that is quite popular among people around the world due to its eloquent colors and high-end characteristics.
The stone pearl is being associated with the important planet Moon, which signifies peace, intellect, wisdom, happiness, and joy.
Astrologers perceive pearl stone or moti stone as one of the best gemstones which can be worn to pursue the innumerable powers from Moon the ruler of this stone.
Pearl gemstone is conceived to be the birthstone for zodiac sign cancer and month June natives. Thus, it is known to be absolutely benign if individuals of this zodiac sign or month born wear this gemstone.
Buy Natural Pearl Gemstone:
A natural pearl stone is that stone which does not comprise any inclusions and has high on cut and clarity parameter. Nevertheless, it is extremely rigid to buy pearl stone without having any inclusion.
However, the quantities of inclusions can be confined so that a person can fetch out the maximum advantages of wearing pearl gemstone.
On the basis of inclusions and cut parameters, the stone pearl can be classified or categorized into four categories.
- Freshwater Pearl Stone
- South Sea Pearl Gemstone
Freshwater Pearl Stone:
The freshwater pearl stone contains fewer inclusions that can be visible to an individual with bare eyes. The quality of the freshwater pearl gemstone high, yet the price of this type of pearl stone is reasonable that allows every individual to think about wearing this stone.
The price of one-carat freshwater pearl gemstone ranges in between 2500+ Rs per carat
South Sea Pearl Gemstone:
The south sea pearl stone has fewer inclusions and it is barely possible to spot inclusions with bare eyes. Due to its quality parameter, the price of the stone is around 2500+ Rs per carat.
Benefits of Wearing Pearl Stone (Moti):
- Wearing moon blessed pearl stone will prove entirely benevolent for those individuals who are affected with insomnia or a short temper.
- Since, the moon is conceived to be the planet for peace consequently, wearing this stone will curb the above-mentioned diseases.
- The pearl stone also aids in solving issues of families and known to bring bliss in marital or family relations. Hence, if you are facing the above issue, then you should wear this stone to get rid of it.
- Wearing this stone will remove the bad influence of the Moon from the lives of its individual.
- The stone pearl will delve into the body of a person and dispel or evaporates all the ill-effects from the body of a person.
- The pearl stone can also prove the best wedding anniversary gift since this stone assists in bridging the gap between relations and disparate all the negativity from family or married relation.