Method of Wearing Pearl
The weight of the Pearl gemstone should not be less than 5 Carats. It should be worn on Monday. The best time to wear Pearl ring is from 10 am to 11 am. It may be studded in gold or silver. It should be worn in Little finger of the Right Hand. It should be wear after washing it with sacred water of Ganges and Fresh Milk enchanting the Mantra.
Metals used for Setting Pearl / Moti
Pearl gemstone should be studded in gold or silver ring. The appropriate rituals have to be completed to install the gem. It should be worn in Little finger of the Right Hand on Monday Morning between 10 – 11 am.
Rituals of Wearing Pearl / Moti
- The weight of the Pearl gemstone should not be less than 5 Carats.
- Pearl should be studded in Gold/Silver Ring.
- It should be worn after washing it with sacred water of Ganges and Milk.
- It should be worn while enchanting Mantra -
“Dadhi-shamkham-tusha-rabham Ksheero-darnava Sambhavam !!
Namaami Shashinam somam Shambhor-Mukuta Bhooshanam !!”
- It should be worn in the little finger of right hand.
- One should worn it on Monday in between 10 – 11am.
- After that rice, sugar, wheat, cloth and money should be donated to a Brahmin.
Incoming search terms:
- how to wear pearl ring
- when to wear pearl ring
- how to wear pearl
- which finger to wear pearl ring
- how to wear moti
- how to wear moti ring
- moti ring
- how to wear a pearl ring
- moti ring in which finger
- method of wearing pearl