According to Vedic Astrology, Pearl gemstone represents the planet Moon. If there is a beneficial Moon in your horoscope, you must wear a Pearl.
According to Astrology, the Moon reflects the human mind, Its impact is in our thinking. Pearls in maintaining the stability of our minds are proven extremely Useful.
One can have good relations and have many benefits from mother by wearing Pearl.
The weight of the Pearl gemstone should not be less than 5 Carats. It should be worn on Monday. The best time to wear Pearl ring is from 10 am to 11 am.
It may be studded silver. It should be worn on a Little finger on the Right Hand. It should be wear after washing it with the sacred water of the Ganges and Fresh Milk enchanting the Mantra.
Metals Used In Setting Pearl Stone
Pearl gemstone should be studded in silver ring. The appropriate rituals have to be completed to install the gem. It should be worn on the Little finger on the Right Hand on Monday Morning between 10 – 11 am.
Rituals of Wearing Pearl Gemstone (Moti Stone)
- The weight of the Pearl gemstone should not be less than 5 Carats.
- Pearl should be studded in Silver Ring.
- It should be worn after washing it with the sacred water of the Ganges and Milk.
- It should be worn while enchanting Mantra:
- “ॐ सों सोमाय नम ” or “Aum Chandraya Nama”
- It should be worn on the little finger of right hand.
- One should wear it on Monday in between 10 – 11am.
- After that rice, sugar, wheat, cloth and money should be donated to a Brahmin.
Remark: Do not wear Blue Sapphire stone (Neelam), Diamond, Garnet (Gomedh) along with pearl gemstone.